Aloo Kay Kabab Urdu English Recipe by Zubaida Tariq Masala TV
Aloo Kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English by Zubaida Tariq Cooking Show Handi on Hum Masala TV
How To Make, Aloo Kay Kabab
- Boiled Potatoes ½ kg
- Rice Flour 3 tbsp
- Crushed Mustard seeds 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 2
- Crushed White Cumin ½ tbsp
- Salt as required
- Finely Chopped Green Coriander ½ bunch
- Oil 2 tbsp
- First mash and peel ½ kg potatoes.
- Now add 3 tbsp rice flour, 2 tbsp crushed mustard seeds, 2 finely chopped green chilies, ½ tbsp crushed white cumin, salt to taste and ½ bunch chopped green coriander and mix it properly.
- Now grease your hands and make shami kababs.
- Now heat the pan and grease it and fry the kababs from both the sides.
- Now serve it with green tamarind chutney.
http://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/aloo-kay-kabab-urdu-english-recipe-by-zubaida-tariq-masala-tv/Aloo Kay Kabab Urdu English Recipe by Zubaida Tariq Masala TVMix RecipesVegetable Easy Recipes in Urdu English IndianZubaida Tariq Apa Show Handi Recipes in Urdu EnglishAloo Kay Kabab Recipes,Masala TV Recipes,Zubaida Tariq,Zubaida Tariq Handi,Zubaida Tariq Recipes,Zubaida Tariq Recipes Book In Urdu,Zubaida Tariq Recipes in UrduAloo Kay Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English by Zubaida Tariq Cooking Show Handi on Hum Masala TV How To Make, Aloo Kay Kabab INGREDIENTS: Boiled Potatoes ½ kg Rice Flour 3 tbsp Crushed Mustard seeds 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chilies 2 Crushed White Cumin ½ tbsp Salt as required Finely Chopped Green Coriander ½ bunch Oil 2 tbsp METHOD: First...Khana Pakana email@example.comAdministratorIndian & Pakistani Food Recipes, Chicken, Breakfast, Dinner Cooking Ideas