Garlic Chicken Balls Recipe in Urdu English by Chef Zakir
- Chicken ½ kg
- Egg 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Capsicum 1
- Onion 2
- Carrot 1
- Tomato 1
- Garlic 6 – 7 cloves
- Corn flour 3 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Worchester sauce 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ¼ tsp
- White pepper powder ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- • Cut ½ kg chicken into small cubes, grind together chicken, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, salt to taste, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, ¼ tsp white pepper powder and 1 egg in a grinder.
- • Remove mixture in a bowl, make small balls with the mixture.
- • Cut 1 capsicum, 2 onion, 1 carrot and 1 tomato into small cubes.
- • Heat oil in a wok, add in ginger garlic paste and fry well.
- • Then add all the vegetables cut into cubes and prepared chicken balls, fry well.
- • Add 2 tbsp tomato ketchup, 2 tbsp Worchester sauce, 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce, salt to taste, 1 tbsp oyster sauce and a little water. Cook for a few minutes.
- • Dissolve 3 tbsp corn flour into a little water. Add corn flour paste to paste, cook till sauce thickens.
- • Now dish it out and serve hot.
http://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/garlic-chicken-balls-recipe-in-urdu-english-by-chef-zakir/Garlic Chicken Balls Recipe in Urdu English by Chef Zakirhttp://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Garlic-Chicken-Balls-Recipe-in-Urdu-English-by-Chef-Zakir-Hum-Masala-TV-Facebook.jpghttp://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Garlic-Chicken-Balls-Recipe-in-Urdu-English-by-Chef-Zakir-Hum-Masala-TV-Facebook-300x300.jpgChef Zakir Cooking Show Dawat Recipes in UrduChicken Recipes in Urdu English, Dinner RecipesChef Zakir Cooking Show Dawat Recipes in Urdu,Chef Zakir Recipes in Urdu,Easy Chicken Recipes,Masala TV Recipes,Ramadan Iftar Recipes,Ramadan Special Recipes Masala TV,Ramzan Iftar Recipes,Ramzan Recipes by Masala TVGarlic Chicken Balls Recipe in Urdu and English by Chef Zakir Show Dawat on Hum Masala TV Ingredients Chicken ½ kg Egg 1 Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp Capsicum 1 Onion 2 Carrot 1 Tomato 1 Garlic 6 – 7 cloves Corn flour 3 tbsp Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp Chili...Khana Pakana email@example.comAdministratorIndian & Pakistani Food Recipes, Chicken, Breakfast, Dinner Cooking Ideas