How to Make Coffee: Coffee Recipe
How to make coffee, Pakistani coffee recipe in Urdu and English at Masala TV by favorite recipes by chef Shireen Anwar, Zubaida Apa, Gulzar, Zarnak Sidhwa
- Any good quality coffee: 1 tsp (teaspoon)full
- Sugar (raw or white) 2 tsp
- Full cream milk powder 1 tsp full
- Drinking chocolate powder for sprinkling (Bajia used Chocochino)
- Boiling water
- Take Nescafe coffee in a cup and add 2 tsp sugar and 2 tsp boiling water.
- Beat the coffee & sugar with a fork until it becomes caramel colored cream and thick; this will take time
- Now to make one cup of coffee neither mild nor strong…. take 1 table spoon of this coffee cream
- That you have prepared in a separate cup and add 1&1/2 to 1 tea spoon (or as per taste) of sugar to it.
- Pour boiling water in it to make 1 cup full.
- Add 1 tsp full of full cream milk powder and mix.
- It will look nice and frothy.. sprinkle the drinking chocolate to get the final touch.
- With the help of a tooth pick make the required pattern.. first rotate the tooth pick in circles and then cut the circles with a straight line in the middle to get the pattern like bajia has made.
http://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/how-to-make-coffee-coffee-recipe/How to Make Coffee: Coffee RecipeDrinks RecipesCoffee Recipe,How to Make CoffeeHow to make coffee, Pakistani coffee recipe in Urdu and English at Masala TV by favorite recipes by chef Shireen Anwar, Zubaida Apa, Gulzar, Zarnak Sidhwa Ingredients: Any good quality coffee: 1 tsp (teaspoon)full Sugar (raw or white) 2 tsp Full cream milk powder 1 tsp full Drinking chocolate powder for sprinkling (Bajia used...Khana Pakana email@example.comAdministratorIndian & Pakistani Food Recipes, Chicken, Breakfast, Dinner Cooking Ideas