Malai Kabab Recipe in Urdu & English by Zubaida Tariq Handi
Pakistani and Indian Beef and Mutton Recipes Special Dishes. “Malai Kabab” Recipe in Urdu and English by Zubaida Tariq Cooking Show Handi on Hum Masala TV.
- Undercut long pasanday ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ripe papaya grinded 1 tbsp heaped
- Green chilies 1 tsp grinded
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp grinded
- Mint leaves 12 grinded
- Salt 1 tsp
- Malai ½ cup
- Eggs 2 separated
- Wheat flour as required to roll kababs
- Oil for frying
- Grind together green chilies, coriander and mint, marinate beef with ginger garlic, grinded green paste, rip papaya, salt and malai for 1 hour, put the kababs on wooden skewers, press firmly around the skewers to give shape of long kabab.
- Roll in wheat flour, dip in stiffly beaten eggs, and shallow fry in oil for 10 minutes on low flame.
http://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/malai-kabab-recipe-in-urdu-english-by-zubaida-tariq-handi/Malai Kabab Recipe in Urdu & English by Zubaida Tariq HandiZubaida Tariq Apa Show Handi Recipes in Urdu EnglishMasala TV Recipes,Zubaida Tariq,Zubaida Tariq Handi,Zubaida Tariq Recipes,Zubaida Tariq Recipes Book In Urdu,Zubaida Tariq Recipes in UrduPakistani and Indian Beef and Mutton Recipes Special Dishes. 'Malai Kabab' Recipe in Urdu and English by Zubaida Tariq Cooking Show Handi on Hum Masala TV. Ingredients Undercut long pasanday ½ kg Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp Ripe papaya grinded 1 tbsp heaped Green chilies 1 tsp grinded Coriander leaves 2 tbsp grinded Mint leaves 12...Khana Pakana email@example.comAdministratorIndian & Pakistani Food Recipes, Chicken, Breakfast, Dinner Cooking Ideas