Qeemay Kay Samosay Urdu & English Recipe by Chef Zakir Dawat
Mince 125 gm
Coriander leaves as required
Green chilies 2 – 3
Turmeric ¼ tsp
Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
Coriander powder ½ tsp
Cumin seeds ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Flour 1 cup
Ginger 1 medium piece
Garlic 2 – 3 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Oil for fry
• In a bowl mix together 1 cup flour, ½ tsp cumin seeds, salt to taste, 2 tbsp oil and knead to dough with water as required.
• Heat oil in a pan, add in 1 medium piece of chopped ginger and 2 – 3 tbsp chopped garlic. Sauté for a while.
• Add 1 chopped onion, 125 gm beef mince, ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp crushed red pepper, ½ tsp coriander powder and ½ tsp cumin powder. Cook till mince is tender.
• Then add 2 – 3 chopped green chilies and chopped coriander leaves as required. Remove from fire and keep aside to cool.
• Now make small balls of the dough, roll each ball into thin long tortilla. Cut each tortilla into two halves.
• Stuff each half with the mince filling, wet the edges with water and seal each samosa.
• Similarly make samosa with remaining dough and filling mixture.
• Lastly deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
http://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/qeemay-kay-samosay-urdu-english-recipe-by-chef-zakir-dawat/Qeemay Kay Samosay Urdu & English Recipe by Chef Zakir DawatChef Zakir Cooking Show Dawat Recipes in UrduChef Zakir Cooking Show Dawat Recipes in Urdu,Chef Zakir Recipes,Chef Zakir Recipes in Urdu,Qeemay Kay Samosay Recipes,Samosa Recipe by Chef Zakir,Samosa Recipes in UrduTasty and delicious Qeemay Kay Samosay Recipe in English and Urdu by Chef Zakir who is Working on Masala TV Cooking Show Dawat. Find Chef Zakir Recipes in Urdu and English at PakistaniUrduRecipes.Com Ingredients Mince 125 gm Onion 1 Coriander leaves as required Green chilies 2 – 3 Turmeric ¼ tsp Crushed red pepper ½ tsp Coriander...Khana Pakana firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorIndian & Pakistani Food Recipes, Chicken, Breakfast, Dinner Cooking Ideas