Ramzan Iftar Dahi Baray Urdu Recipe by Chef Zakir Masala TV
Ramadan Dahi Baray Recipe in Urdu and English by Chef Zakir Show Dawat on Hum Masala TV
- Gram flour 1 ½ cup
- Soda bi carb ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red pepper 1 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Chaat masala ½ tsp
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Oil for fry
- • In a bowl mix together 1 ½ cup gram flour, ¼ tsp soda bi carb, salt to taste and 1 tbsp crushed red pepper. Mix well and form it into thick batter with water as required.
- • Now fry into fritters shape till golden brown, then remove from oil and soak in water.
- • Mix 250 gm whipped yogurt with salt to taste, crushed red pepper, ½ tbsp chaat masala and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix very well.
- • Remove fried fritters from water, squeeze out extra water and add to the yogurt mixture. Mix gently, sprinkle with a little chaat masala and serve chilled.
http://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/ramzan-iftar-dahi-baray-urdu-recipe-by-chef-zakir-masala-tv/Ramzan Iftar Dahi Baray Urdu Recipe by Chef Zakir Masala TVhttp://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Ramzan-Iftar-Dahi-Baray-Recipe-by-Chef-Zakir-Dawat-Masala-TV-Facebook-Urdu-English.jpghttp://pakistaniurdurecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Ramzan-Iftar-Dahi-Baray-Recipe-by-Chef-Zakir-Dawat-Masala-TV-Facebook-Urdu-English-300x300.jpgChef Zakir Cooking Show Dawat Recipes in UrduMix RecipesChef Zakir Cooking Show Dawat Recipes in Urdu,Chef Zakir Recipes in Urdu,Masala TV Recipes,Ramadan Iftar Recipes,Ramadan Special Recipes Masala TV,Ramzan Iftar Recipes,Ramzan Recipes by Masala TVRamadan Dahi Baray Recipe in Urdu and English by Chef Zakir Show Dawat on Hum Masala TV Ingredients Gram flour 1 ½ cup Soda bi carb ¼ tsp Salt to taste Crushed red pepper 1 tbsp Sugar 2 tbsp Chaat masala ½ tsp Yogurt 250 gm Oil for fry Method • In...Khana Pakana firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorIndian & Pakistani Food Recipes, Chicken, Breakfast, Dinner Cooking Ideas